Life of a new sales associate!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to my Sales associate blog! I'm currently working on my NC state Life & Health insurance license so that I can get appointed with the company I will work for. It surely is a lot of hard work and a lot of material to go through, but I'm excited to get it done and to get started as an associate.
I created this blog so that I can document this path that I'm about to take, where the goal of course is to become a very successful associate. When I become a manager this will be a good thing for me to look back on, to remember my struggles and my initial reactions to it all.

Any comments, suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated. I am a newbie and I would love to get opinons along the way!

Have a wonderful day!

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home