Life of a new sales associate!

Friday, September 15, 2006

To sum up the work week..

Well, I don't really feel like I'm working yet. Because I'm not really.. My husband and I are kind of enjoying this time "off" before he gets the hot shot job I know is just around the corner and before I go to Sales School. We start our mornings by laying on the floor in our living room with our laptops. Yes, we don't have much furniture yet.. At all. Basically we just have a kitchen table with two chairs and then a really nice bed. And two dressers. Isn't that pathetic? But you know what, it's kind of romantic. We are starting off, in a new place, we're newlyweds and we are only just starting our professional lives.We don't want to buy a whole bunch of stuff before we have steady paychecks coming in, so yes, we do spend a lot of time on the floor :-X I have started building my office with folders and files, but no desk yet.

So anyways, we start our mornings with our laptops on the floor, with a couple of cups of coffee (which we put on a towel on the floor), then we go for a run or for a brisk powerwalk. Then I cook us some breakfast and we get cleaned up. I study some for my state exam, Justin works on his stuff.. We run errands, before we know it it is night again! The days come and go. And you know what, I'm really trying to enjoy them! Soon enough, Justin will have his career started and I will be a Sales School graduate and start my career full throttle. I am really excited about it, but I think it's important to enjoy this time we have together now.

Today we were out looking for homes. We are trying to get a feel for the housing market here and what we like and don't like so that we are well prepared for buying a wonderful home when the time is right. I can't wait! I want a dog (or too!) and a little yard where I can plant pretty flowers. And of course a nice office where I can go about my business ;-)

I think it's time for bed. I have my Arbonne thermal fusion mask on, which really makes my skin soft like a baby's bottom. Check out Arbonne at: www.arbonne.com . If you want something, let me know, I sell that too!

Have a wonderful weekend guys! Life is short, you better enjoy it :-)

Jen

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

We do have a great time together don't we? As much as I'm looking forward to heading off to work, I am really enjoying the time we get together right now. Lets head off to the beach one of these days and have a nice little road trip. Love you baby!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home